Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

@Former-Member ❣️🌻❣️

Your Fairy Garden sounds divine @Former-Member 

I am looking forward to seeing it...here's one I found online where your fairies can sit and have a cuppa together, just so sweet. Take care sweet one, I am pleased to hear your MH team believe they are getting there with your treatment. Always thinking of you, such a strong, courageous woman, love and hugs. Sending love to dear @Lee82 too Heart

Capture.PNG 

@Former-Member sending you lots of love and hugs hon

I hope your day goes ok 💜💜

🧚‍♂️🧚@Former-Member @Lee82 🧚‍♂️🧚

Screenshot_2021-03-06-15-26-16-94.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Mel, you know that's not true. I am sorry you are feeling alone but you have people here that care a great deal. I care more than I should, I would be beyond devestated if anything was to happen to you. Love you 3000 @Lee82 

@Anastasia , that pic is gorgeous, I know hubby has a lot of work ahead of him and we will add those adorable chairs to them. 

@greenpea @Emelia8 @Snowie @outlander  Sending you all my love, hugs and blessings for your weekend

Oh how exciting @Former-Member , I cannot wait to see the garden when it's done xox

Take care sweetheart 🧚

You too@Lee82 we care a great deal about you here 🧚‍♂️

Former-Member
Not applicable

So frigging bored right now. Watching a dr*g thing on Netflix where there is a reporter with the runners and sellers. My question is how can they legally do this, I mean the are crossing border s with runners, they are driving around with sellers? I mean my moral compass is a bit messed up but I would want to hand it all over to the police. To me they are participating in the sale of it!!!! Maybe should change the program

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Lee82 , hey babe are you around at all?

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I'm here @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

How are you feeling babe @Lee82 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance