Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Darkness

I smile every time I see your 👍 @Emelia8 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sending you all my love sweetie. @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Regretting so many things right now. Sorry about my outburst it was not directed at anyone here. I am just tired of being walked all over amd used and when the time comes that I need help or support I am turned away like I don't matter. It makes it very hard to be positive and feel like I belong here. It has been a :pile_of_poo: of a week and I have just drunk a little too much today and now I feel like :pile_of_poo:. 

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Never apologised for telling it how it is for you my sweet. It's been a pretty rough one for you for a bit now and given the people around you I am not surprised that you are feeling that way. I am very much hoping that the regrets you are having now are not to bad and medical care isn't needed. Having a drink isn't bad  but knowing your limits would be a good thing, mine you this is coming from a one pot screamer 🤔 

wishing I could give you a shoulder to lean on and some gentle hugs. @Lee82 

Thank you @Former-Member 💗

Hi @Lee82 🌹

Emelia 

Former-Member
Not applicable

You have always been a wonderful support weather it be with words or just much need support Em. So thank you @Emelia8 

Hi @Appleblossom , it's really nice to see you around. Thanks for all the 👍 you give. Hoping very much that you are doing ok. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

So my first commission piece is hanging in the office of the person who purchased it. 💙 They where originally going to hang it in their waiting room but loved it so much it went into their office so they could see it every day. I am very proud of it myself. The picture isn't great but I will share it anyway. 
@Emelia8 @Lee82 @Anastasia @Snowie @greenpea @outlander @Zoe7 @Angels333 @Appleblossom @Sans911 @Eve7 

948C5133-6A38-449E-BD45-6A457E4FA71C.jpeg

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Honestly I truly need that shoulder right now. 
how are doing my love? 
I miss you so very very much. 
@Former-Member 

@Emelia8 💐

Former-Member
Not applicable

I am sorry to have been such an absent friend lately, I have honestly missed you so much. It's been very raw and I am feeling very exposed right now. My MH sessions are taking a huge toll and are draining every last bit of energy I have. I slept on and off so much in the last 24 hours I am sore all over from it. Lack of motivation combined with the heat has kept me away from my paint room and I don't like the feeling. What I am finding hard is that the level of comfort with my 3 member MH team is making it hard as I haven't known two of them that long so I haven't shared much with them. One the other hand the other member was told my darkest secret last Friday amd the shame of me blurting it out the way I did has me not wanting to go back. @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I understand my love. I truly do and I am so sorry that you are having to go through so much. I hope that this type of intense therapy will in the long run be the best thing for you and help you to reclaim your life back. 
hun I understand how shameful you must feel after revealing what you did as I had to do the same last week and I am so damn embarrassed but I am sure you are not being judged and opening up about your darkest secrets may be part of the key that will help you move forward. You must keep going babe. You must!!

@Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance