Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

@Emelia8 

Hi Em

I am so glad your spinal fusion has brought about a good result - I understand not perfect - but still an improvement - 3 levels too - that's a big deal.

My shoulder isn't likely to improve - further surgery is contraindicated and I am agreeable about that. I have something called Transcutaneous Radio Frequency Pulse Therapy every few weeks and this seems to help - and now I am trying this new cream - so far so good.

I have a good team - I was a good move to get out of the public system and into the private system. I have medication that gives pretty good relief and an attitude that certainly helps.

Managing chronic pain means I have to accept the pain sometimes - and my life seems to be planned around it - however - considering the past - this is an improvement.

Thanks Em

All the best

Owlunar 

Happy birthday @Captain24, and best wishes and many happy returns of the day😃!

Happy birthday @Captain24 and @Patches58, I hope you both have an amazing day 💖🎂

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes. I really appreciate it. 

Happy Birthday @Patches59 

@

A Very Happy Birthday to you @Captain24 

A Very Happy Birthday to you @Patches59 

All the Very Best to you.

Adge

Happy Birthday @Captain24 @Patches59 🎈🎉🧁

Happy belated birthday @Captain24  and @Patches59 !

Former-Member
Not applicable

Happy birthday @Captain24  and @Patches59  I hope you both had a lovely day! 🥳🎊🎂😊

Happy birthday to anyone who is having a birthday today 

azbirthdaywishes-5839.jpg

@Captain24 

images (1).jpg

Congrats on your lap around the sun darlin!! May the year ahead bring you joy, solace, and growth 😌💜