Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

Thank you so much @Owlunar2 very much appreciate your message. 

Life is generally on the up for me now,  thankfully. Hope that may be the case for you too ♥

Happy Birthday @Emelia8 💐🎉💕

@Emelia8 

Hi Em

I'm glad things are improving for you - that has to be a good thing.

Yes - I am much better than I was last year - today I was at the pain clinic where I am treated well - they have given me some different ointment for the arthritis in my shoulder - people use it for post hepatic pain - now they are trying it for people with arthritic pain - so far so good.

I know there are people who feel they will try anything for pain relief - I have been though it for a long time and I still research the internet - there are many things I would not do - that's true.

I remember that you had a spinal fusion - I am hoping that was helpful - 

Sweet thoughts

Owlunar💞

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope 💝

Yes @Owlunar2  I totally get it,  the search of relief for severe constant pain. It is exhausting and really gets you down. I am sorry you are still searching.

I feel so fortunate in that yes,  my double (3 level) spinal fusion has been a success. Of course its not perfect and I still experience some pain. But it is mild,  certainly not severe as it had been. And I no longer need any of the heavy duty pain relief or nerve pain medications. Just some occasional anti inflams or paracetamol is enough.  I have my life back and I am very grateful. Many go through these surgeries with little or limited improvement,  and often regret it. But I dont. 😊

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hope you had a lovely birthday @Emelia8 🎉🎂🥳🎊🤗💜🌺

Thanks @Former-Member 

Yes,  nice and quiet 😊🌷

Happy Birthday @Captain24  and @Patches59 

wishing you a wonderful day from all your friends in forumland 😎

azbirthdaywishes-5839.jpg

Happy-Birthday-to-you-glitter.gif

@Emelia8 , @Former-Member , @Owlunar2 , @Faith-and-Hope , @TAB , @MDT , @Snowie , @Eve7 , @Bow , @outlander , @Oaktree , @Appleblossom , @Healandlove , @Krishna , @greenpea , @Birdofparadise8 , @Sophia1 , @utopia , @creative_writer , @Spirit_Healer , @Blackbird11 , @Tilz , @Jynx , @StuF , @Dimity , @Abner , @Glisten , @Anastasia , @Meowmy , @Bill16 , @tyme , @RiverSeal , @wellwellwellnez , @NatureLover , @Historylover , @SmilingGecko , @ArraDreaming , @ButterflyWings , @PeppiPatty , @Adge 

..Happy Birthday @Captain24 @Patches59  hope you both have a Good Day ..

🎉🎂🍷🍾

H a p p y B I r t h d a y May babies @Captain24 @Patches59 

G

Happy Birthday @Captain24 and @Patches59 I hope you both enjoy your day and have a very good year