Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Re: A new start (kind of)

how did you go in the wet @Shaz51  ? hope things okay

It has been a big week for you @MDT  - emotionally draining - so go easy on yourself tonight buddy.

sure did my sister @Zoe7 , had a sleep this afternoon too as I had to take mum to the hospital this morning 'hope you and toby are a lot better xx

yes, agree @MDT  and see how I go with murdoch paper, well, already have 2, and chocolate, might be too hard basket. I'm not feeling bad atm, just not in that goo d a place if that makes sense, so if any decisions/saving going to be done its going to be by me, so probably ok really need my brain 

hello @MDT , @TAB Smiley Very Happy

@MDT, very understadable my friend , you have had a big week , mr shaz is feeling that way today after our week

@TAB, surrounded by water but ok , thank you , rained soo much again last night and this morning

takeaway sounds good @MDT  just watching Mermaids here. its clever. the Cher one not Darryl hanah lol

far out @Shaz51  you must be so sick of it. Well at least lots of lawn if water ever subsides

ohh yes @TAB 

at the moment  I think mr shaz could easy give it all away my friend

yeah that's how I'm feeling @Shaz51 pretty much re giving stuff away too many new aches and pains that wont go away so been to drs but no explanations or solutions yet lol

one step at a time my @TAB 

Mr shaz has a partially torn tendon on the top of the shoulder bone which does not help , he is waiting for a physio appt