Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Hi @TAB @Zoe7

hi @MDT  what's up ? are you staying home or going out? Not up up to much here think just told @Sam3  I was going for a walk. Just a bit concerned walk may end up at bottleshop  and telling myself dont really want or need that atm

Hi @MDT  Not very talkative tonight - going to warch the cricket in just under an hour. Sounds like you could do with a night in also. Sometimes we need that rest and time to ourselves - don't feel pressured to go out if you don't feel comfortable tonight doing so - we do often just need a rest night.

@Sam3 Becoming more feminine. Def a nature lover. You are a good "listener" re reading posts.

Smiley Happy

@MDT Sometimes its best to push ourselves to get out and about and other times give in. SO hard to decide which .... 

Smiley Embarassed

@TAB Oh dear ... not down THAT garden path ... Smiley Surprised

best stay home away from all temptation 

@Zoe7 Heart

yeah, just not in the mood for it @Appleblossom  not earning any money, need thinking cap to be functioning, just dont need it. might go and get another newspaper and a chocolate or something lol

Hi @Appleblossom  Heart

slepr a lot better last night , thank you @Sam3  Heart

Hello @MDT , @Zoe7 , @TAB , @Appleblossom 

Hey @Appleblossom @TAB @Zoe7

Avoid alcohol when you feel bad @TAB this is my rule. It makes me feel worse. I learned that the hard way once. Chocolate and a newspaper is good lol.

I am staying home. Mum and dad invited me to dinner with my sister too but I'm simply not up for it. Don't want to have to go into public.

Might make something here or order take out.

It's been a BIG week....

That is lovely to hear @Shaz51  You needed a good nights sleep my sister. Heart

Gday @Shaz51 how are you?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance