Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Re: Topic Tuesday// Life With NDIS// Tues 22nd June, 7-:8:30PM AEST

@Anastasia @I hope for your sake it happens,

I speak from the other side of the abused, and it sucks, iv basically given up.

@bipolarbunny wrote:

@Anastasia So there is hope? Putting in a review this week, sooooo stressful. I'm expecting to be denied and I'll be paying half my DSP in therapy each fortnight. 

BB 🐰💙

Who can provide evidence of your disability?

General Practitioner (GP), Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Paediatrician, Clinical Psychiatric staff (eg. Mental health/Psychiatric nurses, Occupational Therapists, Social Workers)

Mental Health Allied Health Professionals

Australian Mental Health Outcomes and Classification Network (AMHOCN) trained mental health staff (including Mental Health Peer Workers)

(Orthopaedic surgeon, Occupational Therapist, Speech Pathologist (Therapist) ,Neurologist  ,Physiotherapist)

The treating health professional who provides the evidence of your disability should, be the most appropriate person to provide evidence of your primary disability and have treated you for a significant period (e.g. at least six months).

Wow thank you for a very interesting  night @SandeeLWB , @Rappa , @TideisTurning , @Daisydreamer 

And thank you @Anastasia , @MrsFahey , @bipolarbunny , @Adge , @Determined , @Appleblossom and everyone  👍

@Ybother I can see @MrsFahey has also posted with some support here. If you choose to continue the discussion once we wrap the discussion up here, you might want to tag them as well so you can both continue chatting Heart 

@SandeeLWB Thank you, does LWB have a branch in central VIC?

Yes definitely hope. Let me get the paperwork and I will tell you what category it falls under. His therapist wrote a support letter outlining his needs and how.manu hours each week he needs etc. That was submitted at the time the plan was. I highly recommend this as it adds depth to why you need it included. @bipolarbunny 

Thanks for having me here tonight guys was lovely!

Thank you @SandeeLWB 

That is good news for me (I'm considering a career change) however not so good as it explains the reason behind lack of knowledge for previous sc

@bipolarbunny wrote:

@SandeeLWB Thank you, does LWB have a branch in central VIC?

We are everywhere 🙂 

@SandeeLWB @I'm trying to access it now, after all ready being on the DSP I decided when starting university that I was getting better, big mistake. Chose to go for aus study. And well been cut off several times.

hardly afford food, rego, hardly function, and all I get is . Have some confidence and drink some concrete.

after several attempts at I won't say, I still get laughed at every where I go, bullied and well harassed, miss gendered, ect. ....