Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Re: Topic Tuesday// Life With NDIS// Tues 22nd June, 7-:8:30PM AEST

Thank you @Daisydreamer , gosh I hope so 🙏

I'm still in the handover process but am hoping she'll take the reigns and forge forward. 

Yes @bipolarbunny my son does 

@sal101 I did just that, still got knocked back. My goal is to become a personal trainer & peer support worker for people with mental illness, so it clearly aligned with my goals but they still wouldn't approve it. 
I essentially got nothing in my plan that I asked for except for $400 to buy a pair of noise cancelling headphones to help me deal with social noise & stress. 

@Anastasia wrote:

It's taken me a year but I'm glad to have helped @MrsFahey 

If only there was a practical guide for people like us... Good luck 🙏 

Reimagine-workbook.pdf easy to follow step by step guide to applying for NDIS plan

@MrsFahey @Anastasia here's a resource I've found that may have some helpful information for you

Thanks so much. @tideiesTurning

Thank you @SandeeLWB 🙏

May I ask what qualifications needed to become a support coordinator?

Hi @Ybother,

It sounds like you also have had a difficult time accessing NDIS support, is this correct?

You've mentioned going back to your dad's and bullying you have experienced. If this is something you want to talk about with us a bit more, this conversation is about to wrap up but we would encourage you to make a new post in the Something's not right section of the forums to share a bit more. Our community are here to support you, as is the SANE Helpline Heart

@Anastasia So there is hope? Putting in a review this week, sooooo stressful. I'm expecting to be denied and I'll be paying half my DSP in therapy each fortnight. 

BB 🐰💙

@Ybother I'm sorry you Feel this way would you like to talk more as to what's making you bullied and laughed at?

qualifications are not longer required since moving across to the NDIS Commission framework, the Guide to Suitability no longer exists.

Audit is based on evidence of compliance with the Practice Standards

@Anastasia wrote:

Thank you @SandeeLWB 🙏

May I ask what qualifications needed to become a support coordinator?