Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Re: not coping

@outlander 👏👏👏 

Very much so hun, I'm so happy for you and for the possibilities this opens up for you. Just gotta make it through this transitional period hey. 

i think so @Jynx i think itll be transitioning for a while though for some reason.
im overwhelmed with it all

Hugs @outlander .

I recognise there is a lot of overwhelm at the moment. I think, given the circumstances, many of us would feel a similar way. 

We are here to support you.

Transition takes time. Change takes time to get used to. It's not because anyone is doing anything wrong.

Please look after yourself.

thanks @tyme itll just be a work in progress for now

@outlander hoping things are going ok 

Sending lots of 💕💕

Good morning sis @outlander 

Hoping these last few days have been going ok for you hon. I know you are working through a lot at the moment so just wanted to stop by and send lots of love and cuddles 💗💗

Hey @Snowie @Sans911 and everyone

I have had a meeting to sort out some housing and they said that I meet all the criteria to get a short term lease under my name in the house I’m in so I’ll start the paperwork today to hand in. They only give up to 6 months unless I find something sooner or unless they have a suitable smaller unit that I can move into. At least I know I have the next 3 months to save and sort out the house and buy my own small household items. I normally don’t have nice things because all the cups and plates tend to get dropped and break or chip so will be nice to have some nice things

Finally some good news @outlander At least you have the next 6 months with a secure place to live. It can give you some time to work out a few more things.

Getting some nice things for yourself seems good too. At least you won't have to worry about your Pop breaking anything.

Yeah @Snowie
I’m abit lost I don’t know what I’m suppose to be doing next as there’s still a fair bit being left to chance at the moment or needing to wait a few weeks so I don’t know what else to be doing now

Thats understandable @outlander 

For so long you have just been identified as your Pop's carer.

Now you are free to do what you like, without that label attached to you.

Are there some nice things you can do for yourself now. Somethings you have always wanted to do but couldn't until now.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance