Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

@Fluttershy1 sorry I wasn’t there last night. It was a heavy emotional processing day, needed an early night.

Sending you lots of hugs and love 💖🫂💖🫂. It sounds really rough for you right now. Depression does make getting out of bed feel like moving mountains. Do acknowledge the small things you do today considering how you feel. Even reaching out on here shows strength

It’s soo hard, I feel like a lost cause @lavenderhaze - I just wanna run

It's a big loss @Fluttershy1 and it will take time to grieve, but you're not a lost cause. I can hear how hard it is but you're not alone. Sending you lots of hugs ❤️

Have you tried contacting a counselling service?

I’ve shut myself off from my supports @lavenderhaze - it’s abit to overwhelming. Am safe

@creative_writer - it’s ok, sometimes you need time to yourself. I’m struggling, I’ve shut myself off from my supports. Am safe

I can understand that @Fluttershy1, sometimes we don't have the capacity to access support. 

Grief is very personal, and everyone has their own journey through it. It's heartbreaking and so painful. I am glad you're connecting with the community here. We're all here for you. 

Whenever you feel ready, you can reach out to access some grief counselling. But until then, we're sitting with you ❤️

I feel like I’m blocking everyone out @lavenderhaze - I’m struggling alot

am safe

Hi @Fluttershy1 

I'm sorry you are going through so much at the moment.

Just take it one thing at a time hon. If you need a day at home doing nothing then so be it. Put yourself first.

Sending lots of love 💕💕

@Snowie - I’m scared to go to my supports I’m hiding in my bed, I’m exhausted. Emotions are going haywire 

Hey there @Fluttershy1 💜💜

it’s so much a turbulent time physically and emotionally and hormonally right now.. 💜

just want to gently say to you that I know how it feels, and I’m holding space and sitting with you in this really difficult place you’re in 💜🌺

When you are ready, here is a support group pink elephants specific that I have contacted in the past, and were helpful..this is their dedicated support page listing all their support types 💜💜

keep going sweetness, gently gently, and let it out as you need to 🌺🌺💜💜

🦩🌺

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance