Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Goodnight sweetheart, and I hope you enjoy winding down with a bit of TV now youve finished the report, and have a good nights sleep @Birdofparadise8 🙂💜

Thank you @PinkFlamingo 

Yes I do hope so. 

No, it's just because I have a regular session once a week with someone, and I asked about calling at other times, and she said I can for crisis but would have to talk to her if I wanted to talk earlier for emotional regulation etc, which sucks when she told me that. Like, If I'm really upset on Thursday, I would have to wait until Sunday to talk to her and have no one to talk to on Thursday. 

Okay, talk tomorrow. 

Understood, @Birdofparadise8 🌺🫂

I’m sorry to hear that.  
 I hope you got some sleep and today goes well for you 🙂🌺

Thanks @PinkFlamingo 

I slept well. The assignment is submitted. 

I was talking on the phone to my mum, and I told her how the medicare rebates have finished, and she said oh, okay, so how often are you seeing him every four or six weeks? That got me upset as I wouldn't be able to do that. I said weekly. I started crying because I thought it was going to be an issue. I need to see him weekly at the moment, and Mum said that's okay. If that's what you've got to do, we will cover it. It's just hard because mum said a week ago how they don't have any money, so I told her that, and she apologised for that and how it could be confusing. 

I'm still crying, I hate crying on the phone to mum. I need to get ready to go out. 

Hi @ENKELI @ArraDreaming @PinkFlamingo @Blackbird11 @Snowie @tyme 

I hope you all are doing well today. 

What are you all up to? 

Hi @Birdofparadise8 

Just looking after D today. Watching the footy atm.

Have you got any plans?

I was thinking of going to a shopping centre, but they shut at 5, and it takes 40 min to get there, and I still need to have a shower and lunch. I might go into the city to Myer instead, and I'll see how I go for time. 

I saw she got her wisdom teeth out. I had them done last year. I am pretty sure I could eat normally about three days later. the salt water and syringe are a good idea instead of swishing it around in your mouth. I hope she is okay. @Snowie 

Might be nice to go shopping @Birdofparadise8 It is sunny outside for a change.

I don't think I have been to myer in the city for a long time.

We are using the salt water and syringe. She'll be ok, just takes time now. Still looks a bit like a puffer fish!!

Yeah, it will. I don't really feel like going now, but oh well. I'll have a shower and reassess. I'm just having lunch. 

Does she have an ice pack around her face? I got that from the hospital, and it really helps. 

Is there a Myer near where you live? @Snowie 

We've got the ice packs for her face @Birdofparadise8 They are helping a bit.

The closet myer is about an hours drive away. I am rural. We do have a kmart that is about 20 minutes away, that's really the closet thing we have.

I guess you can decide what to do after your shower. Sometimes a day at home is just as nice. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance