Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Okay thank you @ENKELI 

Yum I love that ice cream 

Hi @ArraDreaming 

Sorry North Melb lost. 

@Birdofparadise8 whenever I go shopping I check to see if it's on special. I also think of you with a smile, knowing how much you love it. Coles had it down to $10, not a huge sale but I grabbed a tub of vanilla and one of chocolate. 

I think I'll skip dessert though, I'm full after lamb and veg. And a large drink of water.

How's your assignment going?

@ArraDreaming sorry your team lost, I hope the rest of your weekend goes well though.

Ah, yes, I only get it when it's $6. 

Fair enough. 

I am trying to find a reference for a lab report; it's so annoying. I have two lab reports and one research one due tomorrow. @ENKELI 

I'm getting my hair cut and foils on Monday, and I'm excited. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Birdofparadise8 🙂🌺

Ah, Im with you now 🙂 I understand what you mean about your uncle. Im glad you got to go eat together, however I am guessing he only was thinking of the practical side of things in terms of logistics of walking there, instead of how catching the tram together might be nice for you xx Do you feel like this could be something that he would be open to discuss in future, regarding how it would give you a sense of connection to travel the tram together instead of meeting there? 🙂 

Im sorry to hear your parents still aren't in the best of moods, and that your dad isn't happy. I can completely understand how this would be unsettling because of your reliance on them for financial support, which sounds like its compounded by the fact that the Medicare sessions have ended and there will be a higher cost for sessions. I wonder... has your psychologist helped plan with you how to span out the sessions if needed, in terms of coping strategies and plans if you dont feel good? I wonder if this might be something to discuss if not already xx 🙂 

I hope you still get to maintain your current levels of care, however if not, please do contact the SANE supports teams, wont you? And of course we are here on the forums to chat with you xx

Take good care of you sweets 🙂 xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Gonna do my best to stay on schedule and be there for the chat if I can @Birdofparadise8 😊🙌🌺

Hi @Former-Member 

Thank you for your kindness; it is very much greatly appreciated. I always like reading your posts; so much warmth and care. 

If we normally go out for dinner or something, we would meet. It was just yesterday I was at the DFO near where he lives, and I thought we could get the tram together as I couldn't walk due to my hip, but he didn't want to do that. 

Yeah, it's not the best. We were only talking about it on Wednesday, and I said my parents were okay with it. I think it should be okay. I like the consistency I don't like change and I also don't have many other people to talk to if I can't see him as much. He wanted to move to fortnightly for over a month, and I nearly had a breakdown over that; every time since then, I feel like he is going to mention it. I get so anxious and worry he will make the decision, but he hasn't. He will leave with me. I don't like talking about money, especially since I am paying to see him. It just seems weird. 

Eh, maybe I would if they had webchat, but oh well, I've got KHL, but I'm only allowed to talk to my regular now once a week and for crisis. I can't have an ad-hoc session if something comes up, which sucks. 

Okay, well, we would love to have you join the group. It's always a very fun chat. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

ooh, they sound really tasty @ENKELI thanks for sharing xx 🤗

@Birdofparadise8 oh nice, you deserve some pampering and a good cut and colour always help boost our spirits. 

Sounds like you're going to be busy with your assignments, hopefully you'll find the reference. It really is so annoying trying to find references etc.

You must be getting ready to go to bed my princess, so I'll say goodnight and God bless.

Much love to the prettiest princess, may you sleep well and know how much you are lived and cared about 💐💙👑👸

Aww @ENKELI 

You mean the world to me. I love how kind you are to me. 

Yes, it will be good. I haven't had a cut since September and a colour since July. 

I just submitted the lab report, and I found the reference I needed. 

I will say good night, but I'm going to put my computer away and watch an episode of tv and then go to bed. 

Thank you @ENKELI 👸🏼🌸🌺🥰👑

Night @Former-Member @ArraDreaming 😄🌸🫂

Former-Member
Not applicable

Aw, its ok dearest - we are all in life together and Im always happy to help out in any way I can @Birdofparadise8 🙂💜

Yes that makes sense regarding the walk/tram trip for dinner 🙂 

Sounds like things should be ok there BoP regarding staying with the psych sessions then, and I hope that doesn't change  xx 🙂 

I understand re webchat 🙂 however I didn't know KHL didnt have the ad hoc sessions for you. I hope they are also helping you with supporting strategies to increase coping if you need it? xx All said with care and support for you dearest 🙂 

Yes for sure, if I can be there, I will! xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance