Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Re: Tabaluga's

Have a good evening @Bill16  - I'm done.

Catch you tomorrow

Cool @StuF have a good one 

@Adge what you said makes perfect sense my friend 😍

@Adge @ENKELI @Oaktree  

@Adge 50 finches and 3 cats … Because cats like fresh meat?

🤷🏼‍♀️

@Adge 

Does that make me a Crazy Cat person?....

Definitely not.  If it was, i'd be a crazy cat man! 😁  I had 3 cats until one of them sadly passed away a couple of years ago but still have the 2 ginger boys. 😸😺 

@StuF @TAB @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy 

@Bill16 

@StuF 

Good morning @TAB I hope you enjoy a good start to the day. Was unable to meditate this morning. I am about to have a shower and get the day on the road. Did my Rife this morning. Got to take meds

TAB
Senior Contributor

@SmilingGecko  Good Morning

why no meditation today ?

Im not the best , been worse tho. thanks. tooth flared up really badly last night, so thats going to have to be resolved sooner than later. it was throbbing. then take anti inflammatories that mess up kidney results. 

anyway  have not drunk since 1st, guess thats something.

My tomato plants still alive after transplanting and being in small pots too long.

cat asleep in bedroom.

maybe shower will help me feel better. then have a go at study then probs back to bed lol

think 27 here today. Nuts.

@TAB I had something on my mind since yesterday. Was able to sleep just unable to settle myself for meditation. When this is the case I usually do breathwork like square breathing but just wasn't up for doing it this morning.

I'm sorry you have not been well and tooth is still bothering you and stuff to do with kidneys. Maybe just have a low key day and not demand much of yourself. I have been reading and watching recent articles and videos on alcoholism by Dr Mercola over the past month. I realise it would be really hard for you to kick the habit when a substance is ruling your physiology. There was a lot of great stuff on Mercola though with lots of recent research that has come through

Came across a book on being raised in narcissistic families. Never thought of that really but my brother is definitely narcissistic and I'm now thinking my mother was too when she was alive. Was raised in a highly abusive family but would have never thought of it being along narcissistic lines as I never had the insight to connect the dots. We see lots of stuff about narcissism on the internet but I may get a book on it just to see. My family wasn't healthy and normalised abuse which was almost on a daily basis.