Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Re: Tabaluga's

Hey @Bill16 

Thanks re GP. I think it's time to see if there is anything I can take to help with this cold. I'm very against using antibiotics willy nilly but I've been dealing with this long enough

I hope your psych appointment goes well

Doggoes be-gone! @StuF I have no interest in my council anymore. Used to read the local newspaper, be community minded and up to date about whats going on but I just don't care anymore.  I have a "no junk mail" sticker on my letterbox now so no more local news. 

Yeah @StuF I get weighed, blood pressure taken, ask if I am alright,then I'm out the door 

@StuF hey StuF, hope dr can help with your cold. Take care

@Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @StuF @Glisten @Jacques 

I got up early and the roofing guy was already working on the roof. He said 8 am but he was already up there when I got up at 7:30am. I went to the doctor for a prescription then off to art group. Did some colouring in then played two games of scrabble. I won the first game and then came second in the second game. Then I went to a cafe/noodle place for a friend’s birthday lunch. She got a heap of presents. I gave her some graphic markers and 3 canvases with pictures printed on them to colour in. I had sticky bbq pork ribs with chips for lunch. They were tasty and I brought home leftovers. Now I am finally home I am just relaxing and watching a bit of tv

@Oaktree well done re full day

@TAB hey tabby, how was class. Hope you're celebrating your birthday well.

Short and sweet I guess @Bill16 

Thanks @Meowmy 

He couldn't find anything immediately obvious but sent me for a PCR test to see if something else is going on

Big day @Oaktree

Good stuff. Enjoy relaxing 🙂