Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Re: Tabaluga's

@SmilingGecko no I haven’t because I keep forgetting to ask Kassie and now she is away for a week.

Thank you for reminding me 🤗

@SmilingGecko 

Cold is getting 'better'...but going out to the shops wore me right out. I made the right call to skip work today and group tomorrow. I had a PCR test yesterday so interested to get the results of that

That's some real special work by the caravan person @TAB !

Get it done @Glisten it will change your life.  I wish i had of known who to consult or how to get it fixed years ago. But got it resolved for free thankfully. You will love the new you. I'm just on day 1 using Rife

@StuF now you have me worried. I think possibly scale back your activity until you are well enough again. I don't think its a good idea going anywhere when you are sick and drawing on your energy reserves. My Dad ignored his virus and pushed himself too hard and it went to his heart and he got endocarditis. Scar tissue formed around his heart and he got so much fluid buildup that required him having heart surgery later. He lived for another 7 years. It simply isn't worth it. Focus on rest and recovery StuF

Hey @SmilingGecko 

I should be fine, but thanks for the concern. The shopping I did today means I won't need to go anywhere for a while now

Yeah 150 bucks for two near new kendas, can't go wrong @TAB 

I'm a big fan of home delivery even for medications @StuF Sometimes if i've been too sick to get out have hired a taxi to pick up things for me, parcels and such like or drop off items. Many people don't know that about taxis. Have done doordash and uber too

They do have chemist delivery services both in-house as well as 3rd party chemist delivery service.

For 3rd party, you get your script sent to your phone and then upload it to the chemist delivery service. It used to be $15. In the days of paper scripts they would have to pick up the scripts take it to the chemist then get someone to deliver it to your house.

It may be cheaper now avoiding pick up of scripts and just sending the script electronically. Dont know what the current price is but its a great service

TAB
Senior Contributor

aww shucks @SmilingGecko I'll prob be late. as in at course tomorrow

TAB
Senior Contributor

seen in main st where i live  ok was very early so not completely insane, but could at least park up in side street ,der @StuF 

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope so @Bill16  old guy sold them was semi back yard garage, was building a capri and something else he reckons last 5 years easy lol