Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Re: Tabaluga's

90 days to Christmas @TAB , @Bill16 , @Historylover , @StuF , @SmilingGecko , @Glisten , @Stout , @Oaktree 

Sweet @TAB 

There is a girl named Trixxy working out of the public toilets down at the boat ramp @TAB @StuF 

That's a bit nuts @Shaz51 !!! 😲🤯

90 days! Well, that is shocking news, @Shaz51. Hope you're doing well (anyway!).

TAB
Senior Contributor

..yes it's gone so quick this year @Shaz51 🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

I would believe that with all homelessness now @Bill16 

the year has gone fast @TAB , @Historylover , @StuF 😁

TAB
Senior Contributor

i had to google it wasnt cenno @StuF  then penny dropped  so when saw this dude was booked to be day after course , so they paid for me to stay over I guess. 

waiting for report on car , sounds like the guy did a phd on it lol telling me about carbon filters for fuel smell on fuel tank to do with wonky fuel gauge when it gets low like mine does  and plastic radiator   top of list was at least 2 new tyres tho, back ones gone. @Bill16  front ones might have 5000 left if lucky.

anyway, about to roll to servo here re dodgy fuel guage that cannot trust when under 1/4 plus snackage @ shops laters @SmilingGecko @Meowmy @Glisten @ENKELI @Mustang67 

TAB
Senior Contributor

prob better off now in some ways than a year ago @Shaz51  re me, nearly finished course, getting more help w health etc , got put on weight  injections and getting heart stopped again ha ha lol