Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Still in bed here @Meowmy  @StuF lol Good Morning to you both plus @Bill16 

@TAB hey tabby, hope you can get up and enjoy.

TAB
Senior Contributor

been up for an hour @Meowmy  had parcel delivery, got ph call fm drs changing location of appt ok 2 surgeries (i am not American , where you see dr is a surgery, what you have done at hospital is an 'operation' ha ha  not 'a surgery' like on Dr Phil,) yet it is surgery .. ha ha

cat just dropped in for food and left , had not seen since 8pm wednesday

Good Morning @TAB @Meowmy downloaded a track off Meditative Mind. It was $US8 Was so happy to come across it. Learned a new skill to export Quicktime Player files onto Apple music to download on my ipod!

TAB
Senior Contributor

not seen Quicktime in years . car just dropped off, endless list of things done and to be done. @SmilingGecko  nearly time for drs appt. then got a few days off til next thing.

need to do shopping list have shower, loo, shave , find clean ish clothes lol 

@SmilingGecko @TAB @Meowmy @StuF @oceangirl @Glisten @Bill16 @Jacques 

Hi guys,

I am at Hungry Jacks waiting on my daughter to be done with a job interview. We had to drive across to the other side of the city for the interview. It’s one of those ones where they put them in a team and see how they behave. Hopefully she does well. It’s just for a Christmas job. The job is actually close to home. She really needs to get some more cash together before she heads back to Hawaii

OK just giving myself another spiritual detox since yesterday using 471Hz Solfeggios which stemmed from Gregorian Monk's chanting. I downloaded it off Meditative Mind. Feeling like I have offloaded a tonne of negativity @TAB. They really are miracle frequencies. You Tube files seem to have compression issues so went to the channel's official page and bought 7 hours of 471Hz sleep meditation. I only listened to 40 minutes yesterday and it just flushed everything toxic out of my system. I feel light and breezy. I just used to rake a chunk of selenite through my aura to pull out anything out but this works 100 times better. Anything negative will get released. Your state of mind experiences significant improvement and it acts as a repellant to anything toxic in your environment. Anyway gave myself a spiritual detox for my birthday tomorrow. Its been good. Got myself some platform sandals lol! for summer from the Salvos last week brand new at 50% off. YAY! Go me!

@Oaktree I really hope she’s successful.

Hawaii. First person I think of Greg Noll

@TAB @SmilingGecko @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 @ENKELI 

https://youtu.be/ADy8f6t4Ri8?si=aGUeuKbVgJYgcOUW

From the man that brought you the real DOGTOWN AND Z-BOYS comes the awe-inspiring RIDING GIANTS. Check out the Laird clip and feast your eyes on this kick-ass trailer that explodes with sound and sun-soaked visuals.

@SmilingGecko my sound engineer son 1of3 agrees. Anything below 480Hz is blissy.

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds good @Oaktree  hope she goes okay