Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Re: Tabaluga's

G'day @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @Oaktree 

Avagoodone

Hello @StuF feeling better today after moving my meds back to 5pm instead. Can wake up and get stuff done. Irradiated my blood and just been for a walk, did resistance bands and put a load of washing through which is now on the drying rack. Lunch soon groceries get delivered tomorrow. Got to go out to NQR and hopefully get more foundation makeup for stash for a whole year. Would have saved myself $240/year by getting from Not Quite Right

Good stuff @SmilingGecko  🙂

I had the dentist this morning. Was ok. My olds left for WA for 3 weeks too.

Non stop party!...not! lol

@StuF when the cat is away the mice shall play lol! Your folks seem to love holidaying. Thats good to hear dentist went ok. Not one of my favorite places. But you survived to tell the tale!

Yep, they love spending the inheritance @SmilingGecko ! lol

(And entirely fair enough!!! My dad has finally stopped working...now he's writing another book!)

Dentist was ok. Need to go back for a couple of small filling type things. Which will likely be the last time I see her- she's retiring in November

The Boomer generation seem to be like this. My next door neighbours are always living it up. X, Y and millennials generation a totally different story going by what they say in news articles I've read. The Boomers seem to be immune to economic downturn. Your poetry is really good @StuF I think your clinician is right about your talent. I know its not always easy with MI to commit to doing something with it but you have a gift. Probably in the genes or something if your Dad is a writer

Thanks re poetry @SmilingGecko . I'm trying to stick with it and appreciate the feedback.

My dad is very different style of writer though- he's highly regarded in a technical field - he writes text/reference books (and I wish I had just a pinch of his motivation and dedication...oh well lol)

Wot up cool forum cats @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Oaktree @greenpea @Glisten @SmilingGecko @PeppiPatty @Jacques wishing you all great days 

Hey there @Bill16 ! Hope you have an excellent day

My folks should be touching down in Perth right about now

That's cool re parents @StuF I hope they have a great time