Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Re: Tabaluga's

Yup @TAB your average public servant. I've done student placements in places similar to this and was disappointed in what I saw. Had to sign a confidentiality agreement

TAB
Senior Contributor

they are private , so get paid less than PS @SmilingGecko  but companies they work for get heaps. some of them are international and for profit, just a joke.

@TAB hey tabby , good luck for course tomorrow . Take care

Sounds like good fun @TAB couple of beers then blow apart some snakes 

TAB
Senior Contributor

he said chunks out of concrete small price to pay @Bill16 

@TAB I have gastric reflux on my meds, its been this way ever since I started on them. The best way I found to treat it is to drink "structured water" I have something called a structuring device 'tag' in my water bottle and never had gastric reflux since. Been to the chemist many times and they have said to me - you know this med causes gastric reflux? Yeah? I have found other ways to treat it. Much better than a reflux med - its free and no side effects.

Structured water is water that is as closest to spring water - its something to do with the surface tension of the water. Anyway that is how I have avoided reflux meds. You can also freeze water in an earthenware pot (to avoid plastics) until a top layer of ice forms.You pierce the ice and the water underneath is structured water. I learnt it from a cell biologist who wrote a book on health. I wouldn't drink the chilled water just wait for it to go to room temperature but the water will still be structured

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ok @SmilingGecko  lemon in water helps

@TAB hey tabby  I fixed mothers WiFi connection. Now she can watch stuff in her long days ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

That's good @Meowmy  been in bed 2 hrs here can't sleep. Getting up again briefly

hey @TAB 😊