Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Re: Everything music

yeah, sounds nuts but I keep forgetting to get tights, was taking measurements years ago @greenpea  do you mean flibitis ? had that a few times already

@TAB  the compression tights i have are from a company in victoria that deals with lyphodema issues. i will have a look. i also have a pump to massage my legs. brb

yeah i was going to get one of main brands jobst or schol or whatever @greenpea  need mine for varicose veins, got it all going on

@TABs name of pump is lympha-flow. i cant find the company where i got the socks ..... i am sure if you look up on line you will find the companies who stock ccompression socks and pump.  it was expensive but worth it.

@TAB  just be careful i had cellulitis and ended up with pnuemonia, sepsis and a uti.  you better look into asap.

i do not have a diagnosis for lymphodaema @greenpea  i have to take fluid tablets for swelling tho, and seems to work , but  usually only when take them

@TABs yeah i am on fluid tablets too.  sucky getting old isnt it.

yeah, not saying I didnt play a part in my current decrepitude ,but was all fine till 10 years ago, then 5 years ago especially, when it all fell apart lol @greenpea 

Omg @greenpea 

I love Joe Cocker. 

Yet may I comment on some very important information 

Mz inner desire love for the Beatles and John Lennon songs have been triggered and awakened because of this thread. 

@PeppyPatti   https://youtu.be/izUSpFYq5N8?si=CLH8B3llWzEsN53G i know i have posted a million times but there is never too much cure