Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Re: Everything music

@greenpea 

That's some serious family history right there!

Have you ever had the chance to visit Germany (if you'd want to)?

My favorite Led Zeppelin song of all-time "Boogie With Stu" [possibly my favorite Rock and Roll song of all-time] with the following description: Boogie With Stu: "Boogie with Stu" is a song by English rock band Led Zeppelin from their 1975 album Physical Graffiti. Recording And Production: It was

@StuFhmmm no i went to visit my uncle in switzerland but have no interest in visiting germany.  you know when my grandmother died we found her yellow star of david (which jews had to wear in nazzi germany) she had kept it for decades.  you know it is what it is.  have you got european heritage StuF?

European history a fair way back @greenpea  - 'Aussies' for a few generations I think. Not that I've paid much attention to it

REMASTERED IN HD! The lead single from the #1 album All That You Can't Leave Behind is performed live on the band's home turf in Slane, Ireland on 1st September 2001. The "beautiful goal" that Bono refers to in the song is one scored by Jason McAteer for the Republic Of Ireland against the ...

My favorite Led Zeppelin song of all-time "Boogie With Stu" [possibly my favorite Rock and Roll song of all-time] with the following description: Boogie With Stu: "Boogie with Stu" is a song by English rock band Led Zeppelin from their 1975 album Physical Graffiti. Recording And Production: It was

@TAB  too cool!😎

TAB_1-1720940296008.png

..iggy rocking WW2 German helmet  . no shirt. @StuF @Glisten 

@TAB  cant see it yet but liked with anticipation!xx

Tool at Ball Arena, Denver, CO, USA Tour: Winter Tour 2024 February 5, 2024