Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Re: Everything music

Hi @Glisten 

In the olden days before covid and social media - I used to read lots.

Today I commit dreams in my head here. 

Performance at the Fortitude Music Hall, Fortitude Valley. Brisbane. Australia. One Shit-Hot concert from start to encore. #ARC #australianrockcollective #youami #spiderbait #jet #powderfinger #ledzeppelincover #ledzeppelin

Constant Craving by k.d. lang from the album Ingénue © 1992 🔔 Subscribe & Turn on notifications to stay updated with new uploads! Lyrics: Even through the darkest phase Be it thick or thin Always someone marches brave Here beneath my skin And constant (Constant) Craving (Craving) Has always ...

Beautiful voice KD Lang @greenpea 

Love that song @greenpea ! Hadn't heard in a long time. Thanks!

You're watching the official music video for Talking Heads - "Road to Nowhere" from the album 'Little Creatures' (1985) Directors: David Byrne and Stephen R. Johnson 🔔 Subscribe to the Talking Heads channel and ring the bell to stay updated with Talking Heads https://th.lnk.to/SubscribeToTHID Shop

@StuF @Glisten   hey guys hope you are both having a wonderful evening 😄

https://youtu.be/j_QLzthSkfM?si=c-mTMgcFXqzFNJaT

Whip It by Devo from the album Oh No It's Devo © 1993 🔔 Subscribe & Turn on notifications to stay updated with new uploads! Lyrics: Crack that whip Give the past the slip Step on a crack Break your momma's back When a problem comes along You must whip it Before the cream sits out too long You must

Wow. 

Thanks @Glisten  check out the 🎸 guitar 

I also loved the former 🎵 🎶 music you showed you saw with your daughter.    

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Phenomena · Yeah Yeah Yeahs Show Your Bones ℗ 2005 Polydor Ltd. (UK) Released on: 2006-01-01 Producer: Squeak E. Clean Producer, Co- Producer: Yeah Yeah Yeahs Studio Personnel, Engineer: Chris Coady Studio Personnel, Asst. Recording Engineer: Alan ...

The Doug Anthony Allstars perform 'I Heard It Through The Grapevine' on The Big Gig. Try not to cry.