Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

..dunno about wise, lets say battle-scarred re being on here over the years @Oaktree 

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're  okay. 

@TAB 

Have you had misunderstandings on the forums? Where you said something you thought was innocent and the other person totally read something bad into it?

TAB
Senior Contributor

need pain meds here , going to have serious talk to dr monday. just sitting here pulling faces, cant excercise etc fine to have no meds if can afford massage 2x /wk and physio lol @Meowmy  hope someone looking after your mother. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

..how many times ?? @Oaktree  been times I was in wrong as well.  rather not talk about it tonight please

Sorry @TAB 

@TAB hey tabby, hope dr can help on Monday. It's raining here. Think early night

TAB
Senior Contributor

nothing to be sorry about @Oaktree  I just cant deal with this tonight.  got my own stuff.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah , not sure about this GP anymore @Meowmy  they are running their own agenda now, not mine.

@TAB 

Hope your pain gets better

Pain makes everything harder 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance