Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, think we are friends. Hope we both get better with our health and resolve past issues.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Oaktree I'm making some foccacia next week. Thanks for your inspo ❤️ Have some coconut flour leftover which I need to use up. So this recipe will suit what I allready have. Bought some rosemary and olives. Its a bit of an unusual variation. Saw the recipe on a diabetic forum. Its gluten free, low carb. Will use an egg replacement so hopefully it will work out ok. Heres the recipe. You use psyllium husk to make the dough expand with boiling water added?! lol Here goes...Geronimo!!!!! 

Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 6.01.56 pm.png

@SmilingGecko @TAB @Meowmy @Glisten @Bill16 

Thanks guys,

I am ok but I am very upset. The other person said things about my character that weren’t true and it upset my feelings. I also think the other person should have known better as their role is surely more about conflict resolution. So many conflicting feelings and thoughts around this situation. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

You are a very cool customer @Oaktree I hope you don't leave the forum's 

@Oaktree hey cool friend, hope you feel better about that person soon. Enjoy the evening. It's raining hard here in Victoria. I am trying to listen to some music to sooth myself. Take care. Love you

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Hey @Oaktree I'm sorry that you're feeling so crappy hun. I can understand it's left you feeling pretty rattled. I can check in via email again if you need? 

Here for you 💜

Yes I feel like I need some support

@Jynx 

You are very wise @TAB 

I will take that into consideration

@Meowmy Love you too hun x

@Jynx 

Just jumping in the shower 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance