Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

Yer not going here for a while but thanks @Bill16

@TAB @Bill16 hey, just got home from friend place.Was nice to chat there. Hope you have okay sleep

TAB
Senior Contributor

Still early -ish here although fading @Meowmy glad you had a good chat

@TAB hot here , can't sleep.lol. No good 

TAB
Senior Contributor

been 30 here at midnight last couple nights @Meowmy  I have a/c on and a fan as well lol hope you got some sleep, maybe get aircon ?

@TAB @Bill16 good morning,boys.I slept on the couch which is cooler than bed. It was okay. Just been for walk. Having first coffee. Have a good day.

TAB
Senior Contributor

my couch would be cooler, think would fall off it though @Meowmy  lol Hope you slept and can work something out to keep cool. Enjoy your walk, I should go soon

@TAB hey tabby, hope you enjoy walk.Its a hot day here.Just in shopping centre to walk. Bought a delicious salad for nine dollars. My slow cooker meal from last night turned out well. Beautiful and healthy. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah might be able to do walk still if leave now @Meowmy  do you have a late start todayor day off? that sounds nice having salad and good that your chicken was alright 

Morning @Meowmy  g'day @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance