Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

No dinner just jim beam lol got runs as well re stress guess held it til got home haha @Meowmy

@TAB hope you can relax, it's late here. Enjoy home again. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Am relaxing was glad to be home thanks @Meowmy sleep well
TAB
Senior Contributor

Cold as here @Bill16 yet choking on other people’s wood fire smoke. Hope you okay

@TAB Good morning, tabby, hope you will have a good day. Enjoy induction if you are going.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  yeah just thinking over it now, that boss was pressuring me to do something I and many many others do not want to because it is unsafe.

So, somehow, according to them, something that I had refused to do has become something I am obliged to do because I somehow owe them for sending me to another crappy job lol.

the induction is for a site that has asbestos. So many people refuse to go there that they run inductions for that site every week, there is a set time and day, so most people probably  only go there once lol

@TAB Hey tabby, may be discuss with mates re this induction. Hope it works out for you, Look after yourself.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I know I should even if just because I said I would go @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, you are smart cat and have a lot of experiences. Trust you will make right decision.lol.  Going to work.lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I dont know @Meowmy  heart says who are they to try and pressure me into stuff

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance