Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

Yup @TAB your average public servant. I've done student placements in places similar to this and was disappointed in what I saw. Had to sign a confidentiality agreement

TAB
Senior Contributor

they are private , so get paid less than PS @SmilingGecko  but companies they work for get heaps. some of them are international and for profit, just a joke.

@TAB hey tabby , good luck for course tomorrow . Take care

Sounds like good fun @TAB couple of beers then blow apart some snakes 

TAB
Senior Contributor

he said chunks out of concrete small price to pay @Bill16 

@TAB I have gastric reflux on my meds, its been this way ever since I started on them. The best way I found to treat it is to drink "structured water" I have something called a structuring device 'tag' in my water bottle and never had gastric reflux since. Been to the chemist many times and they have said to me - you know this med causes gastric reflux? Yeah? I have found other ways to treat it. Much better than a reflux med - its free and no side effects.

Structured water is water that is as closest to spring water - its something to do with the surface tension of the water. Anyway that is how I have avoided reflux meds. You can also freeze water in an earthenware pot (to avoid plastics) until a top layer of ice forms.You pierce the ice and the water underneath is structured water. I learnt it from a cell biologist who wrote a book on health. I wouldn't drink the chilled water just wait for it to go to room temperature but the water will still be structured

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ok @SmilingGecko  lemon in water helps

@TAB hey tabby  I fixed mothers WiFi connection. Now she can watch stuff in her long days ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

That's good @Meowmy  been in bed 2 hrs here can't sleep. Getting up again briefly

hey @TAB 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance