Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Oh yes. 😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY2VEPC0eW0 

Best wishes all

Have a Happy Saturday and jive along to some music.

Hi @Appleblossom @eth @_Capybara_ @Adge @Shaz51 and all wonderful forumites joining in here on this sunny Saturday for me here in Melbourne. I've done the last of the moving into my new place s and have done some food shopping before going home and having a wonderful snooze in my new place. It's so quiet here that I'm sort of amazed considering I'm in suburbia still!

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday forumites!

Judi9877😎🌻

Terrific @Judi9877 

Hi @_Capybara_ 

Oooops mebe time for eats

Anyone for fruit?Anyone for fruit?

Hi everyone.

I did my Aviaries, fed all my Birds.

Then got my shopping done.

Now I have food to eat.

The power has just gone off suddenly - Another Blackout.

Could last for hours.

Just as I was going to post on Forum - Blackout shut my computer off....

Adge

Hey @Adge 

I saw you dissappear.  You supported my post and then were gone.  Glad it has come back on, but must be frustrating your online connection is unpredictable.

Hi @Appleblossom I used Mobile phone.

Fiddly for Forum use - Okay for a short while, if it's all Charged up.

The worse thing about the Frequent Blackouts here (poor Suburb) - Is that with NBN, I now lose my Landline Phone Line (during Blackout), as well.

That's because NBN phones need a Powered Modem/ Router - In order to work.

Phone will not work, when Plugged straight into Phone Socket (as it always used to).

So I had to Buy a Backup Battery (called a UPS) - To keep Modem Powered, & to keep my Phone Line Operational.

Adge

aaach! @Adge 

endless pesky upgrades happen at all levels of technology.

My router is plugged in, the brand new NBN a couple years ago was not great, but my current wifi seems better.  I stay away from phones as they are too small and I would have to crane and peer to see,  and strain my neck,.

Pesky upgrades/ downgrades @Appleblossom You're absolutely right - A good way of putting it.

Yes I crane my neck with Mob Phone (as well), get a headache.

The main Mob Phone issue (with me) is fiddly Touchscreen Buttons - Which never work how they're supposed to.

Plus I'm getting Arthritis in my Fingers & Joints, so it's not great (fiddling with phone).

Adge

Hi @eth @Adge @Shaz51 @_Capybara_ @Appleblossom @Judi9877 @Former-Member @HenryX @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @greenpea @Leggs @frog @MDT and anyone else around. Just saying hi from this live chat social space on Saturday afternoons. Hope the day is treating you well. Sunny day here after lots of rain.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance