Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea 

Good morning Pea and all the other peas. It's pea-super to see you here today and I hope the weekend is the best it can possibly be for you

Dec

Hi from the forum owlHi from the forum owl

@MDT  Yeah it's not too bad second day back at work but it's going ok just a struggle to get up this morning for work 😂 

Morning @greenpea Not expecting it to be good as have friends funeral at 11. Hate funerals and often cannot make it, but am making this one for his wife and mil.

Thanks @Former-Member Think I have solved that problem now. It was the office that caused the problem not B, and she is making sure that it does not happen again. Is putting things in place. 

Told her I had sent the letter and she agreed it was fine. She felt let down by what they did too,

Former-Member
Not applicable

@cutiepiekitty 

Thats great to hear. Sounds like shes an honest caring therapist then.

Not sure how i spotted that post but it kinda jumped out at me & was a good question

Thanks @Former-Member I have only met her 4 times but I now have the feeling that I can trust her. I feel comfortable with her. I sent an email to the organisation and told them that I was putting the letter in, and someone different to before opened it. That was Monday morning, and B was here Monday. They got us both on the phone and she stayed an extra hour and made time for me. I even allowed her to touch my hand. That takes trust with me, and she was sensitive enough to not get too near me before but just knew that I had enough trrust for that now. She is an intuitive person obviously, and I now know she is right for me

Former-Member
Not applicable

@cutiepiekitty 

Gosh that brought tears to my eyes. Thats incredibly great news.

The trust is such a huge thing!

Hope it continues on this path for a long time as thats what u need to safely rebuild bits of your life

Where is work at @Ant7
If you don't wanna share that's fine too 🙂

@MDT  I work on the water front and I am an Electrician 

@Former-Member yes trust is a big thing and hard. I go on intuition and sometimes it takes a very long time to allow someone to even sit too close to me. But it just feels right with her. She has said that we will be working for a long time on things and she and I have made promises to each other. I have done one of them, which was to go to the gp to get meds increased. I have also made definite plans of where to go to for a few hours Tuesday, the anniversary of my grandmother dying. She had her office email one lot of information to me (that she had not promised), and she is sending me more in the mail herself.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance