Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

@TABs no i dont but will look it up. am going for a nap catch you later Later feeling exhausted. had ex, mother and son2  visit love them but am so tired.x

ok @greenpea  other reason I hate Elbo is because he wont put dole up ..

Yep, I’m mentally ill and I’m burning bridges with my behavior all the time. I don’t know why I have this leaving Las Vegas, lemmings compulsive muscle, self annihilating vibe. Little kids like me. Animals like me. Surely I’m not a person, rotten like dead fruit. Or am I?  
I present well in person. Patriarchal old man psychiatrists just assume I’m hysterical and will be ok if they say I am.  Young hip

Women tell me it’s something in my environment and relationships. 
mental health is very difficult to navigate. I don’t have schizophrenia, I don’t care if anyone abandons me, I don’t have borderline personality. I don’t have bipolar. I’m depressed all of the time, I’m super anxious. 
My problem is global and pervasive. 
im ranting 

Hi @ChouxieChou just want you to know I'm hearing you. Always helps to have a vent! If you'd like to chat about anything let me know! If you just needed to get stuff off your chest that's all good too 😉💜

@TAB 😆 where the heck are you getting your information from regarding Centrelink payment increases?

LOL 

Check your sources mate LOL 🤪

G

@greenpea I’m tapped out of inspiration. I’ve been trying to think of a song for you.

I’m seriously tired. Think I’ll call it a night.

Nighty night 

G

@Glisten @Jynx @ChouxieChou @TAB @PeppyPatti @StuF  good morning everyone hope you all have a wonderful sunday.  https://youtube.com/shorts/heg-uo8Q9Cs?si=lYgtcExvtdwt45Bm

@Glisten   hey G here is one for you.  https://youtu.be/DmAOBosGlHY?si=ObFSkwoi1K2AGV6v

SUBSCRIBE https://yusufcatstevens.lnk.to/subscribe & ENABLE 🔔 Featured on the classic 'Teaser and the Firecat' album, Morning Has Broken was adapted from a traditional hymn with words by Eleanor Farjeon. The song's message beautifully reflected Cat's growing spiritual awareness in the early 1970s;

You too @greenpea 

Is it warm there ? 20 deg here 4am ..winter.. 

@TAB  shit 20 degrees .... is 17 here i think is raining though and cool change meant to be coming through later today thank god.  i have a feeling will be a hot summer .. hope i am wrong.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance