Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

@greenpea  Pea that song Devil in a Red Dress, the sound at the beginning is like a emergency alarm lol

Hey there @Glisten 🙂🌺

I had mostly Suzuki SV650S’s (I didn’t have a car so when one got a bit long in the tooth I’d buy another one), and the Suzuki DL650 vStrom - same engine, different gearbox for road-trail. Had a Hyosung GT650S which also ran the same engine/gearbox as the SV (as these manufacturers often do in terms of using existing tech/designs), and the other one I rode a lot on long trips was Suzuki Bandit 1200 (the last air/oil cooled model.. it used to get so hot the skin on my legs would sometime peel after a few days of long rides giving it some beans..it would get really hot, radiating heat through my leathers, because I am too tall so my knees were really close of the top end of the engine). 

IMG_5348.jpeg

 the Hyosung at Stanwell tops..

IMG_5349.jpeg

 The Hyosung in the Royal National Park…

IMG_5350.jpeg

 The SV #2 in a park…

IMG_5351.jpeg

 And the DL admiring the creek..I rode it across the shallow water after that, a bit too enthusiastically and I was soaked, and consequently froze all the way home! 🤭🌺

Sorry I couldn’t find a pic of the Bandit, @Glisten 🙂🌺

A PJ day sounds awesome 👏🏻 ☺️

I reckon the BeeGee’s Stayin Alive has a perfect beat for sit ups! Haha 🙌🏻😁

@PinkFlamingo  water and motorbikes - uncomfortable combination.

Yes; I was very overzealous indeed hehe! 🤭 @Glisten 🌺

@Glisten  PJ Days are my fav i need better pjs though.  something cute ...... i splurged on a cute as dressing gown which is like being wrapped in a soft cloud.  love it.  hope you had a awesome day xxx

@Glisten  LOLZ it does at that!!

Best of Portishead - Portishead Greatest Hits Full Album - Portishead Best Songs Ever Portishead is a band from Bristol, United Kingdom, named after a small coastal town twelve miles west of said musical hotbed, in North Somerset. They were initially known for their use of jazz samples and some ...

Only like the one song of theirs @Glisten looked for others, nothing worked for me. Nite

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Maniac · Michael Sembello Flashdance ℗ 1983 UMG Recordings, Inc. Released on: 1983-04-11 Producer: Phil Ramone Producer, Associated Performer, Guitar, Synth Bass: Michael Sembello Composer Lyricist: Dennis Joseph Matkosky Composer Lyricist: Michael ...
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance