Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Cook Along

Hey all, I just found this recipe and thought I'd share if that's okay. Its for choc banana muffins. @tyme @Birdofparadise8 @Shaz51 @Glisten 

Let me know if you try, if I do I'll do same 🤗

Screenshot_20240617-171731_Chrome.jpg

Sounds 👍 good @ENKELI 

@Oaktree , @Glisten , @Ainjoule , @tyme , @Jynx 

@Shaz51 thanks for adding the people I missed, you are wonderful ❤️ 

Oh, those muffins sound amazing!! @ENKELI @Shaz51 

@Ainjoule @Shaz51 @ENKELI @Glisten @tyme @Birdofparadise8 @PizzaMondo @Jynx @sheba30 @Judi9877 

Hey guys,

I am experimenting with baking focaccia bread today. I have just made two mixes. One to raise quickly at room temperature and the other one to do a slow rise overnight in the fridge. Wait and see which one turns out better.

https://alexandracooks.com/2018/03/02/overnight-refrigerator-focaccia-best-focaccia/

Hello@oaktree, I love foccacia bread..I am keen to know how it turns out..do u have a bread maker? My dad years ago had one and used to make amazing bread.

@sheba30 

No breadmaker, but this recipe is super simple and doesn’t need kneading. I used to have a bread maker and may consider buying another one. Problem is that I don’t really have anywhere to store it

Hey @Oaktree 

Sounds like a very interesting experiment! Also sound delicious, let us know how it goes.  

Hello @Oaktree I just looked at the link u provided and I didn't know u could bake your own foccacia bread...exciting..I hope yrs turns out...

@sheba30 @Ainjoule @ENKELI @Shaz51 @Glisten @PizzaMondo @Jynx @Birdofparadise8 

Focaccia bread is on its second rise. Just need to leave it half an hour. I went and picked fresh rosemary from my garden to put on top. I am excited! I really hope it works out.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance