Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

I know. I wish she had come back to say goodbye. Now, we have lost an amazing person and peer guide. 

Oh, @ENKELI, I'm so sorry. Did HR not help? I do hope you're looking for a new job. 

I know how you feel. Depression and sadness really suck. 

Yeah, just some referral business and female things. 

@Glisten well done gorgeous! 

I tried your trick, ended up staying until 6.45 at night while D sat on their backside silently judging me. They are not a compassionate person. 

@Birdofparadise8 now D and K are texting each other and laughing, having their own private conversation and ignoring me even more.

I tried explaining it to my brother, he just doesn't understand how I feel because he doesn't care whether people like him or not and more importantly he doesn't have a mental illness. 

I am focusing heavily on my faith and remembering my beautiful Nana who showed me what true faith is.

🫂 💐💙🐾

Love you 2 gorgeous women...see Glisten, I remembered lol!! ❤️ 

@ENKELI  Oh my stars!

D must be a horrible person. I was going to write D is a lazy sack of sh!t.
Why did you have to stay until 6:45?

Would she not let you finish the job the following day?

Will they pay you overtime?

What do you do?

How many staff are there?

G

@Glisten I work in transport. I had to finish that night because the truck was leaving at 6am the next day. I get paid hourly and staying back is not a problem but D IS a lazy sh*t! 

There is always a subtle smart aleck comment she makes whenever she asks me to do something. The latest irritation is that the 2 of them have nicknamed a co-worker "bipolar" which really is offensive to me but I can't say anything without disclosing I have BPD2. I'm going to start looking for another job I think

@ENKELI use your faith to focus all your attention on a bigger progressive company with a wonderful team to work with.

Can you drive a forklift?

G

@Glisten no, I never did get a forkie ticket.

Ironically I just spoke to our wonderful HR (said with honesty as they are) and they are taking my side. A first for me!

They don't want me to leave so I promised I'd see how things go for the next few weeks. 

D and K will see a different me from now on. I have my faith to pull me through. Oh and about 25 years on them!

@Birdofparadise8 hey my princess, I hope you're going okay.

It's been an up and down few days for me, I saw ex friend yesterday when I was walking out of woollies. I didn't expect to see her as it is not the store she works at or so I thought. She looked right through me. I was pretty upset but I have decided to believe it wasn't her and it was a stranger and that's why she looked through me. 

HR have spoken to D & K and they are both treating me much better.

I left my phone at home today so wasn't able to message you.

How are you going? How was your psych visit?

Thinking of you

💐👸👑💙

@Birdofparadise8 hey my sweet princess. I hope you're okay. I haven't had a lot of time this week to catch up but I've been thinking of you.

Things have been good at work, just long hours.

Are you working? Please let me know what's up, I worry when I don't hear from you sweetie

💙👑👸💐

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance