Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

@creative_writer  Even if I do find the right people, are they on the same page?

G

@Glisten the right people will be on the same page. I feel like it’s rare for me to find people I can truly be authentic with, so I just be who I think others want me to be. I wish I wasn’t a people pleaser but I can’t help it. I think I experience a lot of Rejection sensitive dysphoria

Morning  @ENKELI ready for the Purple Haze

@Birdofparadise8 I admire the way you stand up for yourself. I’m not good at that.

@creative_writer hope we find our people anywhere we go 

G

@Glisten masking and ND also go hand in hand. I have this tendency of wanting to come across as NT because I feel like I would be accepted. I also feel struggling with mental health and trauma has caused me to feel different from other people. Most of the people I meet are not on the same wavelength as me

@Glisten yes, let's hope they play well! 

Hope you have a good day, I'm shopping and then baking.

Hi @ENKELI 

I’m back now. Mum and dad are on the train to the station and then the airport.

will you join chat today?

how are you?

@Birdofparadise8 hey my princess! How are you going? Glad mum and dad are headed back home, lol?!

I'm not sure if I will join chat tonight, it was my cat lady friends' birthday on Friday and this afternoon will be the first chance I will get to see her and give her her birthday pressie.

I'm waiting to hear back from her at the moment.

I am okay, had a quiet weekend so far. Did my shopping and am baking choc chip muffins at the moment. I'm thinking of making meatballs for dinner, or maybe nachos. Not sure which one yet. I bought ingredients for both.

Right now I'm watching a movie called Faith Heist on Good, it's funny. Not hilarious but it's making me smile.

My pharmacist won't dispense my pain meds because he thinks I have been taking too many so I have to suffer with a headache and neck pain 😫

How have you been? What a FANTASTIC win the Blues had on Friday. I was almost tempted to msg ex friend and tell her how glad I am that her team had such a terrible loss... It truly made my Friday.

Dockers are playing at the moment against GCS, Dockers are winning. Yay!

Hi @ENKELI 

Maybe a little, but Mum cried a lot leaving as she doesn't know I'm coming down on the first of July. 

Mood wise it's the first time I'm alone again and I think all the emotions have bottled up over the past few days with being so busy so I'm not feeling as great tonight. 

Ah okay well I do hope you can if you're free. Nice how old? If you ever talk about me to her let her know I wish her a happy birthday. Can you upload a photo of her cats?

Yum, what recipe do you use for the muffins? I have chicken schnitzel and veg. 

What is the "good" platform for the movie? 

Oh no, I'm sorry. Do you get bad headaches and neck pain a lot? Maybe you need a massage to release the tension. 

Yes, such a good game. I wasn't stressed and in Cardiac Carlton mode. 

Do you like the dockers?

I've missed chatting. I do hope you've been okay and not too lonely the past week. 

@creative_writer  I totally agree about ND masking around NT.

The ONLY time I am truly relaxed is when I’m around other medicated ADHD people.

It’s like having our own language and NT people, they can’t understand.

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance