Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Did you get this notification @Snowie @Captain24 ?

Has a mind of its own.... we don't know how to even solve the issue. Sometimes I know copy and pasting tags doesn't work, but that's about it. I can't think of any other reasons.

yes this tag worked @tyme 

I got this one but not @Snowie @tyme. I did unsubscribe from all threads. But I’m missing one on this thread and the sleep thread. 

Okay @Captain24 . Let me know how it goes.

Will do @tyme.

Hows things with you? 

Hey @Captain24 ,

Pretty good on my side. My poor niece took Ruby for a walk and Ruby fled because she heard a dog bark. The leash slipped out of my niece's grip. My niece ran home devastated that Ruby ran away. She bawled her eyes out.

Ruby had actually run straight home....

Oh.. your poor niece. @tyme I would be crying too! It’s good that Ruby knows where she lives. 

How are you going with Ruby.

She's doing my head in to be honest. Pooing and weeing everywhere. @Captain24 .

I'm totally not ready to have a dog..... at all. 

Toilet training is so hard especially with male dogs @tyme. At least Jett is getting crate trained for the next few weeks.

My poor little man is suffering. 

Any plans for the weekend? 

This Ruby dog has regressed. She was crate trained and toilet trained and now everything's gone down the gurgler. @Captain24 

Weekend? I'm haven't got back into routine... I'm still everywhere. I need to sort my life out lol. 

I've got a few things to do tomorrow. Visiting a few people. Being with the kids. 

Also have the Sunday Hangout. I feel like I have to write everything down to get it 'sorted' in my brain. 

Oh, did you know I got hacked whilst I had COVID? Someone hacked into one of my accounts and tried to purchase a few thousand dollars worth of App Store giftcards and iphones.... it was SUCH a headache and so stressful when I was sick. I had to call all my banks, disable my accounts, get new cards etc... it was so messy!

I can see how vulnerable people get hacked so easily. It's so wrong.... I nearly got duped when they phoned me to 'fix' the issue...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance