Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

Oh honey I am so sorry. That's the last thing you needed right now. 
sending you a great big hug gorgeous. I am with you holding your hand through this, 💗

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member  and @Lee82 , I am really happy for her. She seems really happy, but she is on the thinner side of what she was just two weeks ago. I am just failing to get my sh*t together after yesterday. Falling to keep the monster at bay and because of yesterday no one can come near me. D3 actually wanted a hug when she got home and I couldn't do it. 😞 💜Izzy

Lee82
Senior Contributor

First time moving out of home having to cook for yourself and look after yourself you may expect a little weight loss. Don't worry too much about that unless it continues dramatically hun. Same thing happened with me. I think I consumed more wine than anything else...lol takes time to get into a proper routine babe. 
im sure D3 understands how your feeling right now babe. It's really tough when they want hugs and you can't physically give them. That was me a few weeks ago if you remember. I know it's heartbreaking but in a few days or even perhaps tomorrow you can give her one great big hug. 
@Former-Member 

thst bloody monster. I want to explode it into a million pieces. Stay strong hun. I know you can do it. I know you can .

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member  😞💗

Sorry I have no words to offer you. I have been struggling myself much of the day. Just want you to know I really feel for you, and wish there was something I could say or do. I am reading along, but feeling very useless right now.

Please take care, and hang in there.

Sherry 💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

It's ok my beautiful friend, it's not easy when we are struggling too. I wish I had the words to ease you worries and pain. Nothing hurts more than seeing a friend hurting. Take it easy sweetheart 💜🐶Izzy

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I know she will be ok Mel, but it's my first to really move out and not just go to their dads. I hope you are ok. I am so sorry I haven't been there for you. @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I can understand that hun. It would be really rough to watch no matter what babe. I'm so sorry I don't know what I can can say to make you feel any better. 😞

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I am getting ready for bed as night meds are kicking in. I go to bed with a very heavy heart tonight. No words can describe what I am feeling right now. Please (Mel) don't stress I am as safe as I can be. Please be kind to one another and be gentle with yourselves. Been sitting here for five minutes trying to workout what to say but there are no words. 

Good night my beautiful forum friends and family. I love and respect you, I am truly thankful that I have meant everyone one of you. 

@Former-Member @Lee82 @outlander @NatureLover @greenpea @Sans911 @Zoe7 @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Maggie @Ant7 @mudsum @Angels333 amd anyone I missed. 

goodnight @Former-Member Heart
Lee82
Senior Contributor

My sweets I hope you get a good nights rest. I will be thinking of you tonight. I love you 3000 and more babe. Stay safe gorgeous. Please

@Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance