Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Checking In

@TAB 

How is your health? 

If you don't need to work- take the time off to look after your health

I have been fairly since my dad had a heart attack

I took my mum to out to dinner and visiting my dad in hospital.

Chilled today @oceangirl
Went for walk thus arvo
Not feeling bad which is nice
Last week of job too so that helps.
Watching soccer now but will go to bed soon
Looking at getting a mini office in my room. Will be gokd during summer. Headed to bed soon my friend.
Catch you later

Evening tabs and good night @TAB

ohh not real good re health need  prob 6 months to get on top of it @oceangirl  well hope your father gets better I had blood clots in lungs around Easter would have died apparently, were found by accident plus BP meds been on like 12 mths now not working

need to go to gym and eat healthier will take 6mths at least

hey ? oh its 10.30pm there guess @MDT  is it your last week at this job this week ?

@TAB I remmeber you being in hospital earlier in the year- and that your condition was serious. My dad died when he had his heart attack and he needed to be revived and got defib 8 times. He was very lucky. I'm not sure exactly when he will get out of hospital. 

Its good to hear from you my friend. Glad you had a good day Hams. Mini office sounds good. I'll talk to you soon !! @MDT 

sounds like he was very lucky, hopefully he is okay now @oceangirl  I kept saying yes to work and having to back out of it. 

finally did a physical recently, it really did not go well, but they still accepted me somehow. guess was getting offered work and saw bank balance going down. Anyway, now this place has gone back on what they were saying, I no longer feel any obligation to take work from them

Yeah @TAB
Thank god
Nite

He is very fortunate then hey @oceangirl
But also lucky to have you as a daughter i would say
Nite my friend
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance