Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Re: Tabaluga's

hahahahaha @TAB a real keeper with the boarded up house, looks better than my house when we first moved in, the house was trashed, all the light switches and lights where ripped out, shower, sink and toilet smashed, feces 1" thick in the laundry pee all through all the carpet, a shed full of dead chickens. 

it was so bad @TAB we slept in the car for the first week of moving here.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yer, got that look about it @Bill16  re rangeways

TAB
Senior Contributor

did you make it habitable ? @Jacques  i stayed in boarding house once ,  swarm of bed bugs came out to greet me lying on mattress, told manager, he faked shock .gave me another rm that was nt much better , couldnt use shower, was like a horror movie, dont think i spent the night there.

TAB
Senior Contributor

if had rattle gun would swap slightly better tyres to back  and use them up lol @StuF too lazy..  moved my babies inside for the night (2 new tomato plants) Grosse Lisse  will have to re pot and or plant in ground , prob nights still too cold hey, ok get big pots and mix

yeah @TAB dad spent 4 years making it livable paint and new carpet mainly before he got sick, and i have just finished fully renovating it, new bathroom, laundry and kitchen. it has cost a lot of money but it is now something to be proud of 🙂

Yeah @TAB , I think they don't like the low temps too much...but I also have no idea! lol

@TAB hey tabby, your new plants are so cool

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds like a lot of work @Jacques  hope you are happy with it

TAB
Senior Contributor

1000021959.jpg

 they are inside for the night. Oxygen they give might help me wake up tomorrow lolo..

@Meowmy 

@Jacques you have to tell me the background story. How is it possible to sell a house without electrical and a shed of dead chickens 🐓 

Why did no one burn it to the ground?

G