Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Re: Tabaluga's

hey @Bill16 shame about the house mate, house prices here are just crazy, gone from 100k in 2020 to 700k now, some houses are selling for over a million, in a remote rural town, just nuts. 

mum is going mate, she is a bit tired of all the pain and the lack of stimulation, same thing day in day out. but she is managing. 

G'day mate @Jacques housing prices have gone through the roof here to ay,ok well I hope your mum is travelling alright,seen a burnt out 270z , someone is spewing 

Hey brother @Jacques immaculate 93 R33 ,front mount,BOV,25g ?? Only problem is that it has done 250 clicks

@TAB hey tabby, i enjoyed American grilled beer chicken wings and chips

In happy hour . Now home back to reality ha

Just make sure you make it to Friday for tyres @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

seriously ? @Meowmy  you good girl !! proud of you ! 😊 good to have a break in routine .

Hope it can help to see home in different light. whenever I go away for long enough, come home and think who lives like this ?? til I settle back into it , ha.

even going somewhere new for a bit can be stimulating and give you ideas maybe . Well Done. 😎

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah , maybe lay off the passing 3 vehicles at once at 140ks stuff @StuF  ..lol 

TAB
Senior Contributor

TAB_0-1727252223614.png

house 125-325k WA not incl under offer = 220 @Bill16 will leave it after this

maybe ask support worker to give you a hand, dunno

@TAB @StuF @Meowmy @Bill16 @Jacques @Glisten 

Hey guys,

Just got back from a shopping trip with my daughter. We got her 2 pairs of jeans, a dress and a black top