Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB geez Tabby, careful with sharp stuff ha ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha yeah , was old bl@de like had in science at school w blunt side , was sort of running it back and forth thru hair mat and finger on other hand got in way, der  @Meowmy couldnt really see cut  but still blooding like an hour later even tried wound glue, did nothing , band aid sorta working, well mostly . anyway its okay.

@TAB hey tabby, hope the wound heals soon. Couldn't sleep.ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah had 2 goes at nap , ist time didnt work, 2nd time a bit, think try again @Meowmy 

Hello @TAB just put a load of washing through. I cut my finger on my food processor earlier on this year. The tip of the finger seems to bleed the most. I have anti-cut kitchen gloves now and Blood Stop just in case for future. Did the blood glue work? Just be careful! Doing detox this past week with Rife and am feeling heaps better. Will do more cleaning tomorrow. Loving Virgo season

@TAB hey tabby, still can't sleep here

@TAB hey tabby, got a headache. Got a gathering to go to. Probably should sit at home and mope but then need the rest too ha

Just back in from a walk. No recovery time required but might rest anyway @TAB @Meowmy. Think I might use up most of my vegies and make a soup tonight. It was nice out there with families in the park. Got $30 off a TGA endorsed first aid kit through a Coupert suggestion. It was selling for $50 on Woolies - got for $17 from Officeworks no delivery fee. Good deal. Might stock up on other first aid stuff from Woolies like insect sting spray an bandages and antiseptic cream for my preparedness stash.  

TAB
Senior Contributor

some things really cheap at officeworks @SmilingGecko  think woolies owns it, maybe going out of business. can get free delivery here tho, so works out dearer

@TAB hey tabby, at church service and all evening celebrations.  Hope you're okay

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance