Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

thanks @StuF  you too. been to pool. barely swam. shorts too tight, plus had rashie on to cover guts just felt uncomfortable after not long esp you lifeguard patrolling right next to me  thought best stop or end up on bottom of pool lol .think going to have to get swimming in mini pool @ bigtown lol 

Back at motel. got 90mins to check out, threatening msgs in materials here saying $15/hr for every hour check out late etc now lol  could easily go home now, said seeing friend, so will try not to let on. plus they might leave me 1% of their fortune when they drop off lol that would be handy ha ha, well they did demand I attend their funeral lol .

@Meowmy  think start heading south to friends and hang at shops/get breakfast/go to library /sightseeing /whatever got 3hours to k!ll  ok 2hrs minus driving time to get there lol.

TAB
Senior Contributor

School yest @Glisten  socks @ home where left them. no Plan B. feet usually ok/dont feel cold, did last nite , ha. yeah not usually an issue re temp and thongs

yes, my sister said that once oh single male should have a bag in your car. not sure why I dont.

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy  been to pool, didnt swim much, clothes too tight lol, not comfortable, didnt want to sink lol 

@TAB Your sister was correct. Not only single men, but anyone.

I just find it easier to have a spare set of clean basics prepacked ready to go.

Another thing that I don’t have to think about with my ADHD brain 🧠 

Your poor tootsies frost bitten 🥶

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yes and yes @Glisten  at shops now

Morning cool friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Oaktree @greenpea @Jacques wishing you all great days 

G'day @Glisten still looking at real estate,I want to buy a house and still have 100k in the bank 

G'day @TAB what have you got going on today?

@Bill16  thanks Bill16 wishing you a wonderful afternoonx

Hello cool friend @greenpea  what are you up to today?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance