Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Go for it @TAB 

But yeah, priorities at the moment, sure

TAB
Senior Contributor

..last time I remember going under they were all smiles and 'welcome to our office' said, watch my fingers and count to 5 ..made it to 2 eff yeah. The anaesthetist is the Man. they decide what and how much to give you. not much fun when they go too hard, takes too long coming out of it plus talk so much shit .. lol ..somewhere inbetween is nice lol

@Glisten 

@Bill16 

You wouldn't want to fill that every week!!!!

TAB
Senior Contributor

guess thats more than 60 litres then @Bill16  ?

was just looking at a slab saw , 122cc, 9hp, your choice of bars starting at 36 inch

Yeah nah @StuF I only use premium too

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, too busy feeling sorry for myself atm @StuF  lol  nah just dont want hassle. got ph appt tomorrow, bloods friday, have to do RAT test, ok that s  nothing really, I should put them up tomorrow.

@Bill16  ‼️ $175‼️  Holysnappingduckpoo

I always wanted a Cherokee - not so much now 😆

Nah @TAB 

Get the medical stuff done and dusted. No need for hassle right now and I would expect waiting won't hurt the chances of sale

@Bill16 hey cool friend, hope you get a great trip. @TAB hey tabby, pray your procedure will be successful and smooth🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 @StuF hey StuF, think will cook soon here

My sister and her crowd just drove from Busselton to Broome @Glisten it cost 1300 smackers in fuel

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance