Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

i never had many friends @Meowmy  cos the ones that were, were real friends ,not people you invite to dinner lol 

@TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @Glisten @Jacques @SmilingGecko @StuF 

Thanks for your friendship guys. Had z big blowup on the forums over one misplaced word. Seriously considering leaving forum land. Take it easy…

@TAB hey tabby, am a very sociable person. I like people and have lots of eat and drink friends. I have a few real friends as well. Not many.ha

maybe a soft drink for me @Bill16 🙂

@Oaktree hey Oaktree, very sorry to hear this. Hope you feel better soon. Love you. Don't want you to leave

TAB
Senior Contributor

hmm okay  ..well maybe sleep on it but yeah , can be some unexpected reactions sometimes @Oaktree 

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh , well thats not me. could have been in another life, but not this one. nothing was good enough was how i was brought up @Meowmy 

You may reconsider it by tomorrow @Oaktree the forums have their moments. Wouldn't want you to leave but if thats what you got to do then thats what you got to do.  I really value your posts and would notice your absence if you left. Hope youre ok

Are you going to be ok @Oaktree ?

Someone got upset over a typo?

I ❤️ typos makes reading fun 🤩 

I already thought of that @Jacques plenty of soft drink for you bro

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance