Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

I know @Glisten its really weird hey but am certainly picking up this afternoon. Will be back to my normal self by tomorrow hopefully. Need to stick to routine. Still ploughing through my to-do list, pushing myself is no fun today lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

what are you going to cook @Meowmy  ?

just got sheets in , but then stopped raining. was only a few drops. nearly finished the pork, guess could have ham and eggs for bkfst tomorrow to get rid of some and spag bol and /or couple burgers w mince, ha going to make bed and get in it lol. first time washed new sheets, was naughty and slept in them w/o washing first, still felt ok, should be warmer now anyway.

@TAB hey tabby, think will cook a meat stew or mince pasta.Need to buy pasta and eggs. One hour to weekend ha ha

@Meowmy 

Make your own pasta? You would still need eggs for that though. Have you got a pasta machine?

@Glisten 

Oh I am so sad. Somehow I missed that pinkflamingo left the forums. I loved them here. I will miss their uplifting presence here. I just found out today as I was trying to tag in cook along. I emailed Sane and they confirmed that PF had left the forums. So very sad. And yes I miss tonys too

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, I remember not seeing them and wondering what had happened @Oaktree  re Support for PinkFlamingo 

@Oaktree hey Oaktre,I can cut my own pasta ha. No machine lol

I was quite upset @Oaktree that Pink Flamingo left the forums.  Same with the tonys hospitalisation. You really feel like there presence here is truly missing. They were wonderful contributors.

@Glisten cooked all my treats and threw out garbage. Thats me done for the day. Mission completed.

Does anyone want a thermal heat protectant formula for hair styling on here? My hair gets so dry and frizzy over winter. I made the formula myself and my hair looks healthy and moisturised now - no flyaway frizz. Went to 1/2 price supermarket app and they were selling one brand name formula originally for $20. I make mine myself for pennies and it lasts a long time and can't seem to go without it in this wintery weather. I may put it up on the budgeting page if anyone wants it

@SmilingGecko 

I know, you do get attached to people on here. You create relationships! I still miss @HenryX 

I hope he is ok. I do know he was an older gentleman but he went away for a time then came back. So I am hopeful that he is just out there doing his own thing 

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, on weekend. Having sparkling water before walk. Take care all. Talk later tonight.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance