Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Yeah @TAB  - Port making finals will be their best result, I think.

Hey, my uncle just texted me - look at Roos v Pies score!!!

@Glisten 

Hello @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Meowmy cleaning my kitchen now. The recyclables are out in the bin, the kitchen table is clean and orderly now will tackle the stovetop. Dunno if I will squeeze in a walk today, maybe an hour later idk. Am trimming down again. Put it down to healing my chakras. No appetite for munchies when your chakras are A-OK!!! Saw a yoga teacher mention how she maintained healthy weight with yoga and meditation. I balanced my chakras each day but have been healing and clearing them recently. Seems to be working

@TAB  I op was the removal of a mediastinal Parathyroid adenoma only two surgeons in Australia could do it.

Only one other case in this country.

Better odds winning Lotto 😬

If it works @SmilingGecko  then all good 🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

was just @ local shop @Meowmy  found yet another cheaper pet mince for cat and it seems to like it lol, coles ones wont touch. this is like minced kidneys by looks lol not real 'meat'  got cash out for wood tomorrow. told old guy in wheel chair had finished at ATM ok after 2 goes to get what wanted  as limits. he said nothing. should have pushed him out of cart into gutter @StuF  @ Respect the Tab ... lolololo..

@Glisten 

@TAB damn it. I always get rules wrong 😣
TAB
Senior Contributor

dont tell me magpies asleep at the wheel @StuF will look ..

TAB
Senior Contributor

um I had a burst b4 , cant think wat did now, emptied ash fm heater, tidied up, rubbish out, ok divvy up pet mince and froze after shop. trying to stay away fm bed lol. @SmilingGecko went for short drive.

@Glisten @Bill16 Dockers through and through. We just won't mention yesterday's game! 😬

@TAB 

I know there's a half to go...but EIGHT GOALS!!!

Just wish it was on the tv 😞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance