Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

i just dont like them re colly wood, dont like carrton either @StuF  lol

Hello @StuF having some meditation then walk this afternoon. Feeling better after going back to old daily schedule which seems to work for me

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy  made it to shops and post office here. thats my day think, unless split more  wood and clean bathroom lol 

@StuF Swans 🦢 still at the top of the ladder 🪜 👍🏼

G

Thats a pretty big day @TAB you got plenty done today. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @SmilingGecko  my brother tipped me off, Grandmother mentioned in todays paper. ok she died like 30 years ago. was in relation to someone famous

Its been said the best fame is after you die @TAB. Would have been an interesting read. I wonder what your grandmother would have thought of it if she was here today. It would have been so long ago...

@TAB hey tabby, well done re shops and post office. Done more food shopping. Started slow cooking bone vegetable soup ha. Think read a bit then nap ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

its all been said and done before while she was alive @SmilingGecko  just that she got a mention again thats all. none whatsoever on famous person's wiki page tho

TAB
Senior Contributor

just moved and split more wood @Meowmy  @SmilingGecko  still breathing heavily lol

going to start packing for drive to course tomorrow. wont take long, but makes things quicker v. early in morning when everything done already/laid out ready 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance