Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

aw @Oaktree im sure she will love it when you finish it, mum used to crochet when she was a teen, she used to make baby clothes, one day her mum came in and asked her about how far along she was in the pregnancy, mum was confused and her mum asked where the baby cloths for her child, she was doing it to give to raffles. mum got such a laugh out of her mother. sorry for the long story just came to mind when you mentioned the blanket. 

hey @Bill16 hope your bloods and psych has gone well, im so proud of you mate, you are moving forward and getting your life back on track.

@Jacques 

That’s a lovely story. Thanks for sharing.

Winter is a great time for crochet 

G'day mate @Jacques thanks brother,how is the kitchen going?

@StuF hey StuF, chill and relax night here ha. Glad you had a good day.

That storm 🌨🌫️ was over quite quickly.

Are you and yours ok @Oaktree ?

@Jacques 

Are you building your own cabinets for your kitchen? My kitchen needs renovations but I would be terrified to try and do it myself 

@Glisten 

So far all good but I think more weather coming all evening 

kitchen is going really well @Bill16 , got all the asbestos out no problem and my local tip takes it so i was able to dispose of it properly. the kitchen is fully gutted, i pulled out the last of the nails today and gave it all a good clean, will be waiting on electrician and plumber and i can start putting in the new drywall. 

no the cabinets are flat packs so i guess sort of, just a big jigsaw puzzle. i understand @Oaktree my kitchen was 80 years old and was really showing it's age, the amount of mold under it was just awful. luckily it was all in the old cabinets. yes i am terrified i won't be able to do it, but i can't afford to get a professional to do it. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance