Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

yeah, best to be ontop of it once things posted  @StuF  get quick sale 

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy . what are you cooking ?

Why @Bill16 why? Why pay $1300 to drive from Busso to Broome? 😣

What are you selling @TAB?

TAB
Senior Contributor

..old phones,modems, speakers @Glisten  changed tack, went dift ways, not used in forever, just gathering dust here

They tow there caravan up @Glisten the kids grandparents live in Broome, the drive is all part of the holiday I guess

I reckon @TAB  re sale

Well done you @TAB getting rid of the dust catchers. I hate clutter, souvenirs, ornaments, niknaks. Nothing but a burden.

Oh well that’s a different story @Bill16 if they were towing a caravan to Broome.

TAB
Senior Contributor

its funny in a way, I threw so much stuff that had just bought during covid to downsize for moving, then had like 2 more 'culls' after that, then bought this place , went nuts again, now wanting to get rid of stuff again. def filling rooms up here only 2brs,I need some floor space for stretching etc . see how it goes anyway @Glisten 

You would like my little sisters Cruiser @Glisten it's a 200 series V8 Diesel,all blacked out 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance