Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

..this was in my new notifications @StuF  lol

Well @TAB 

I am a bit of a tomboy and I lived in the country for a couple of years before I joined the Army. I used to love chopping the wood. It was like I was trying to prove I was more useful than my slightly younger brother 

Yeah @Oaktree when my brother and I go out woodin' we treat it like a game,see who works the hardest,gets the most wood 

TAB
Senior Contributor

fair enough @Oaktree @Bill16 

@TAB well done tabby re wood. Done walk. Just sitting having a sparkling water. Hope you will have a good afternoon. 

Good job chopping the wood @TAB 

you got in done lickety split 

TAB
Senior Contributor

well, smash your water @Meowmy  am trying beer here @Bill16  ha

started fire small but couple hours early going to be 0 deg here tonight. so probs 'feels like' minus 5 lol..

TAB
Senior Contributor

axe holding its edge, first time used sanding disk to sharpen one, works a treat  @Oaktree @Meowmy @Bill16 

@TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @StuF @Jacques @Glisten 

I just went back to TK Maxx and treated myself to a new case to take away with me on all my little trips. I had been using my daughter’s case but she is coming home at Christmas and is probably taking her little case back to Hawaii with her. This one is much more me. It’s in my favourite colour. It’s a Tosca and only cost $119 which is really reasonable for the size of it.

IMG_7636.jpeg

TAB
Senior Contributor

it looks the goods @Oaktree  my luggage is wanting. low priority atm 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance