Skip to main content
PANDA National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am - 7.30pm AEST) Call 1300 726 306

Forums

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Love for Shaz51 💖🐦

Yikes @Shaz51 a decent sleep = essential.

@Shaz51  

You know I love you, and appreciate you (and all you do) so much.  🤗💞

Sitting with you through the turmoil and heartache of losing your home and everything in it.

Emelia 🌸

Image result for Love you shaz

Very true @Former-Member Sleep is important xx

Love you too @Emelia8 ♥️

This morning  I am sitting  waiting on our land 

Next to the remains of the house  waiting  for assessors 

@Shaz51  thinking of you here also. 

Hi @Shaz51 

That is a terrible thing to have happen - and I can't imagine what it's like to have everything you own, every treasure, keepsake, mementos - all of it gone - that must be so hard

And in reality - it can happen to anyone - I thought about the devastation when we had those horrific bushfires last summer - and I don't think I had ever really thought about the degree of loss meant before that - and you certainly know now

All I can send is my love and best wishes and these things cannot be destroyed in a fire - 

But your Sane Birthday Book - wow - alas - woe is me - but that can be fixed - when you are ready we will send our birthdays

And best wishes certainly

Dec

For Shaz and Mr Shaz - from Melbourne with loveFor Shaz and Mr Shaz - from Melbourne with love

Thank  you @Powderfinger ♥️

For your support my friend,  hope you are ok today 

Thank you  @Former-Member , @Bezak482 ♥️♥️

For your support and  I hope you are having a ok day,  sending you tender hugs my friends 

Thank you  @Determined  

♥️

Thank you my  second mum @Owlunar ♥️♥️

Yes I felt the same with fires and the damage  they caused too until now when i am in that situation really helps me understand  others now 

It is different  with water damage from cyclones,  because you have time beforehand to  remove things to a safer place 

We still have Mr shaz,s shed which is good 👍

Yes the birthday  book will be replaced,  , I have  missed a couple of birthdays already 

Have to get a new laptop now 

Former-Member
Not applicable

💙💚💛🧡❤️💜
🙏💗 @Shaz51 💗🙏
💜💓🧡💛💚💙
I have a spare everything in my hoard I wish I could give you something to help, practically, but this anonymous but genuine gesture of love and prayers will help. Stay strong precious lady. Time out and deep breaths X3 a day is Dr EOR's advise lol 💌

Thinking of you and your family at this devastating time @Shaz51.

You are not alone. I am here for you in any way i can be.

Much love and hugs ❤❤❤